Can I use 3 licence bundle on Events Calendar Pro AND Events Tickets Pro?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I use 3 licence bundle on Events Calendar Pro AND Events Tickets Pro?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eseyo
    Participant

Hi There. I’ve got some new projects on the horizon and so am looking to take advantage of your 3 license bundle.

Two of my projects require the Events Calendar Pro, and the third requires Events Tickets Pro.

Can I purchase all three of these with my 3 license bundle, or will that not work because they are different products?

If you could let me know ASAP that’d be really useful thanks,

Scott.

Courtney

Hi Scott

Sorry for the confusion. Our 3 license level would be 3 sites using the same product/plugin.

We do also have bundles, but I don’t think that is what you were looking for: https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/.

Does that help clarify? Is there anything else I can do for you?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I use 3 licence bundle on Events Calendar Pro AND Events Tickets Pro?’ is closed to new replies.