can I upgrade later from Personal to Business (3 websites) account?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions can I upgrade later from Personal to Business (3 websites) account?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kay

I’m using the free version now, and am considering buying the personal add-on Event Cal Pro, but may in the future want that on 1-2 additional websites. Is it possible to upgrade my account later on?

Once I had the business account for 3 websites, can I change what websites I use them on over time?

I checked support forums and could not find an answer to these questions.

Thanks for your help!
    Kay

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Kay and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Is it possible to upgrade my account later on?

Absolutely. You will only pay the difference between the 2 licenses.

Once I had the business account for 3 websites, can I change what websites I use them on over time?

Yes, you can do that: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘can I upgrade later from Personal to Business (3 websites) account?’ is closed to new replies.