Can I turn off the hover preview option?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can I turn off the hover preview option?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Erin Rush
    Participant

I am hoping to find out how to turn off the hover option when in the month view of the calendar. I find my calendar difficult to use with the previews and photos popping up. Is there anyway to change this so the month view is more manageable? Thanks so much! http://yorkshiretots.com/events/

Casey
    Participant

yorkshiretots,
    Thanks for getting in touch! When viewing your calendar, I’m seeing multiple javascript errors and other warnings (screenshot), which seem to be causing the tooltips to misbehave. Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Erin Rush
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly Casey. I reverted to the 2013 theme but still had the same issue. I then deactivated all of my plugins except for the supercache and the event calendar and emptied my cache. Sadly nothing seemed to help! I really enjoy this event calendar but I’ve had quite a few complications with it the past year.. it has always been resolved eventually but I’m not sure why I have compatibility issues so often after upgrades. Again, thanks for your help and I am willing to try any other suggestions you may have!

Casey
    Participant

yorkshiretots,
    Can you try deactivating the super cache plugin also? I suspect this might be the culprit, since some caching plugins can conflict with javascript. Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Erin Rush
    Participant

Thank you! That did the trick! Do you have a WP caching plugin you would recommend?

Casey
    Participant

We typically only recommend using Object caching when using plugins like W3 Total cache. Some of the other settings (like minification) can cause conflicts with javascript.

Since it looks like you’re all set here, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out, but feel free to start a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I turn off the hover preview option?’ is closed to new replies.