Can I track attendance and have it show in event description?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I track attendance and have it show in event description?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    laura

Can I track attendance and have it show in event description for all to see?

Rob

Hi Laura. I believe I’ve addressed this via our email exchange, but let me know if not 🙂

V

I’d like to know as well. Could people just RSVP for free events on the events page?

Rob

Hey there V. Thanks for the note, and apologies for the delayed response. If you had comments enabled on the individual event you certainly could allow them to RSVP that way; but the Eventbrite Tickets add-on (https://theeventscalendar.com/wordpress-eventbrite-tickets/) might be a more elegant solution. With that you can set up events with “Free” tickets, and via claiming one of those free tickets a user can in effect RSVP.

That help? Let me know if not and I can provide some further clarity. Thanks again for your interest.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I track attendance and have it show in event description?’ is closed to new replies.