Can I send a bulk reminder?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can I send a bulk reminder?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jmscrk
    Participant

Hi there, I would like to send a bulk reminder to all ticket holders the day before an event.

To remind them of the time, location etc.

I’m new to Event Tickets so I’m not sure if it does this automatically?

If I could set up automatic reminder emails that would be sweet – but if not, manually being able to send a reminder or event resend the tickets themselves would be handy.

If I look at an individual order there’s an option to resend the ticket email. But I can only seem to do that on single tickets via the main order screen (I’m using woocommerce)

Can I either automate reminders or bulk (re)send the ticket emails?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately there is not a way to send out reminders (manually or automatically). I would recommend exporting the attendees list, importing it into a third-party email platform, and setting up the reminders there.

If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development. I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I send a bulk reminder?’ is closed to new replies.