Can I sell tickets through events calendar & woocommerce store?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can I sell tickets through events calendar & woocommerce store?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

I have a store on my website where I’m developing a range of merchandise to support my events business.
    I’m also starting to use event tickets plus to sell entries to my events,

What i’d like to know is whether it’s possible to have tickets for an event that appears in my calendar simultaneously appear in my store on the website alongside the merchandise without duplicating the product and manually managing two inventories?

Cliff

Hi, Paul.

You’ll want to do some trial-and-error of your own to see how things work for you, but here’s my understanding:

• A WooCommerce Product does get created for each Event Tickets Plus (ET+) ticket you create.
    • However, I believe each of these is set to not be visible in your main store.

I believe this is because if someone buys a ticket direct from your WooCommerce store (not through our ET+ ticket from your single event page), it won’t have all the ET+ actions done to it, such as the stock, the emails that should get sent, adding someone to the Attendees report, etc.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Paul
    Participant

Thanks Cliff,
    You were right about the visibility of the item in the store, fixed that now and it automatically links through to the listing in the event calendar. Which is just fine.
    Cheeers

Paul

Cliff

Okay, great. Thanks for letting me know. Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I sell tickets through events calendar & woocommerce store?’ is closed to new replies.