Can I publicly display a list of attendees?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can I publicly display a list of attendees?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

I’m curious how I’d create something like this for WooTickets?

Eventbrite Attendees Shortcode

Basically, I just want to be able to create a way to display a list of attendees that displays on the event page. I’d love to be able to control that via the event set-up page, but even just having a short code I could customize with the event id would work for me.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at that plugin and I think that is possible with the Attendees from WooCommerce Tickets.

However, we currently do not have that feature.

I would recommend going to uservoice and requesting it there as we take most of our ideas for new features from there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

If you want to look into doing it on your own you will have to use a shortcode that calls the tickets stored in the custom post type tribe_wooticket and then to get names and other order information it will also have to pull in from the WooCommerce Orders Custom Post Type.

Unfortunately, I do not have an easy answer for you, hope that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I publicly display a list of attendees?’ is closed to new replies.