Can I please get a refund?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can I please get a refund?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heather Simpson
    Participant

I purchased this Plugin and it just won’t work. I saw in one of your articles that there is a conflict with wp core? I can’t really wait for that to be resolved. I just get an error that it didn’t find any data when trying to set up a recurring google calendar feed.

Thanks,
    Heather

Josh
    Participant

Hey Heather,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the issues you’re currently experiencing here with our plugin. Would you mind linking to the related information you found about our plugin not working with WP core?

If you would like, I can also try to help you with this particular issue as well. If you wouldn’t mind, could you send me the feed URL you’re using when trying to create a new recurring import?

You can also request a refund directly through our form here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/ and we would be happy to process that for you there.

Thanks!

Heather Simpson
    Participant

Here is information about the problem being a WP Core issue…

Hunter
    September 20, 2016| Permalink
    Christopher,

Thank you for testing the manual import option and for the reply back. After some more investigating, it looks like what you’re experiencing is actually related to a wp core issue. This means the developers of WordPress are aware of the issue and will most likely release a fix in an upcoming release.

I wish I had a solution for you in the mean time and let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Heather,

Thanks for sharing that here. If the timeframe isn’t able to work in this particular situation, were you able to complete your refund request?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I please get a refund?’ is closed to new replies.