Can I just remove the month drop down from The Events Calendar Pro?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can I just remove the month drop down from The Events Calendar Pro?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    corey
    Participant

So my client uses Event Espresso to book tickets, sent invites etc and they want to use Events Calendar Pro for a public calendar of events (When the Community Add-on is completed). The problem is that there’s a bug in Event Espresso that causes the month drop down in The Events Calendar to display the previous month.
    My question is: Can I just remove the drop down while keeping the previous and next buttons entact?

Rob

Hey Corey. I believe that’s possible, but before I have to eat my words let me get Jonah to take a look and comment directly. He’ll take a look when he hits the forums today and can respond accordingly.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Corey, sure, just hide it with CSS:

#tribe-events-events-year,
    #tribe-events-events-month {
    position: absolute;
    top: -9999px;
    left: -9999px;
    }

corey
    Participant

Thanks that did the trick

Rob

Great news. Thanks for confirming, Corey. Sounds like you’re all set on this issue but do let us know if you need help on any others down the road.

Ricky

I had the same issue with a plugin called “Visitor Maps and Who’s Online”. I’ll try that CSS snippet when I get a chance. Thanx!

Ricky

That worked fine and eliminated the dropdown! Is there a more elegant way to just display the current month on the calender while the dropdown is not there. I just want to make sure people know that it is in fact the month they think it is.

Jonah
    Participant
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I just remove the month drop down from The Events Calendar Pro?’ is closed to new replies.