Can I install that past events will be deleted?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can I install that past events will be deleted?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hassan
    Participant

Hi there,

I have read this was not possible yet last year. Is it possible now? Or would we have to switch to Lumin for this?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m not 100% sure what you’re referring to here…are you looking to automatically clean up past events? This is not something that comes out of the box, but you can use a third-party plugin, such as Post Expirator, to set dates for events to be automatically deleted on.

For recurring events, you can use the “Clean up recurring events after” setting under Events > Settings > General to automatically delete past instances after a certain period of time.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I install that past events will be deleted?’ is closed to new replies.