Can I have different events linked to different stripe accounts?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I have different events linked to different stripe accounts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KC Tan

Hi,

I am running a company that does workshops and as I have the same workshop hosted at different locations also by other partners. May I know is it possible to direct customers to different stripe account for payment depending on the location the customer choose?

I look forward to hear from you.

KC

Courtney

Hi KC

Event Tickets Plus relies upon an e-commerce plugin for all payment purposes. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

If either of these is able to handle multiple accounts, that could work. You’ll need to check in further with them about this.

However, I haven’t heard of others doing this before with Stripe.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I have different events linked to different stripe accounts?’ is closed to new replies.