Can I force an overlapping event to be the one that "narrows" in Week view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can I force an overlapping event to be the one that "narrows" in Week view?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Hi — we’re getting the styling of our calendar close to what we want, with thanks to George for some clear support.

Here’s the next detail. When events overlap in Week view, is it possible to choose which events “narrow” and/or are lower in the stack in the overlap? For example, in this week, it’s our purple-coloured long workshops, which works out just fine.

The reason I ask: we want to display the hours our membership work-and-play-space (the Tree Fort) is open. We ALWAYS want this event to be in the background — to be lowest in the Z-index, to deprioritize it visually, to have it be the event that narrows and if necessary is unreadable. Can that be done?

Thanks.

Nico

Hey Ben,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Glad to hear you are almost done integrating the site with our product. George is awesome indeed 🙂

I don’t think that’s configurable, it seems the ‘longer event’ goes to the background, but we can try to create a CSS snippet for this. Can you add that events to the calendar so I can see the best way to make it work? Having all those events separated in a event category might help crafting a selector to identify them.

Please let me know if you can add those,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I force an overlapping event to be the one that "narrows" in Week view?’ is closed to new replies.