Can I export to CSV to import into another WP site?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I export to CSV to import into another WP site?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lydia Mann

I am redesigning my client’s site and want to import all the events she’s created thus far. I can’t figure out how to export that data into a CSV file, which appears to be the only type I can import into the new WordPress instance. Hoping there’s a not-too-technical solution!

Hi Lydia,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we don’t provide that functionality within our plugin. However, I would recommend using a plugin to achieve this. https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-all-export/ seems to filter down to just the fields you would be looking for.

If you have any other The Events Calendar related questions, please post a new thread on our WordPress.org forum.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I export to CSV to import into another WP site?’ is closed to new replies.