Can I duplicate tickets for multiple events?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Can I duplicate tickets for multiple events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rachel DuBois
    Participant

Is it possible to save ticket settings to use in multiple events? I don’t want to Move the tickets, since I need them for five events happening over 5 consecutive days. Since there are about 8 different ticket types, it would be very helpful to be able to save a template and then just re-use them for other events.

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We are currently experiencing a high volume of threads and will get back to you shortly with a more substantial response if necessary.

Unfortunately that feature is not available out of the box with our plugins.  You can save additional fields for your tickets, which can be applied to all of your tickets.  You can find your Additional Fields by going to Events Settings < Additional Fields.

You can also save your ticket fieldsets under Attendee Information on your tickets on your Edit Event page.

You can add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Cliff

Hi, Rachel.

Jaime’s right, and I found this is an existing feature request: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3825421-reusable-ticket-defaults-profiles-as-per-venues-a

Please do add your vote there. This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I duplicate tickets for multiple events?’ is closed to new replies.