Can I customise the ticket format/layout

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I customise the ticket format/layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul B

Is it possible to customise the layout of the ticket? Can I control what fields are displayed and where etc?

Caroline

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! You can customize almost anything in our plugins, including page templates and tickets, and we’ve provided a number of tools to let our users do just that. You’ll find all the info that you should need to get started over in our Themer’s Guide–give it a look over, and let us know if you should have any questions as you’re diving in! (It’s worth noting that we’re not able to provide detailed hands-on support for customizations such as these, but we’re happy to try and point users in the right direction when we can!)

I hope that helps to get you started! πŸ™‚ Cheers, and happy customizing!

Paul B

Hi Caroline, Yes, that looks like I should be able to do whatever I want! Thank you!

Caroline

Hi Paul,

Great, I’m so glad to hear it! You’re very welcome!Β It looks like you’re all sorted here, so I’m going to close this thread out, but please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else that we can do to assist! πŸ™‚ Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I customise the ticket format/layout’ is closed to new replies.