Can I create slideshows for affiliate offers?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I create slideshows for affiliate offers?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mozie

Hello

I currently use your free image widget on my websites sidebar to promote affiliate offers at http://www.buyqualityplr.com/store/ under “Today’s HOT Launch!!”.

I was consider purchasing the paid version of the plugin if it can do what I need.

I wanted to be able to list 4-5 affiliate products in that area using a small space (images) and I wanted each image to be linked to the affiliate product link so if a user clicks a specific product image, they get taken to the affiliate offer that that they clicked. I still wanted to be able to add text to the widget too since the content in the text is what ussually leads to more clicks.

Can this be done with the paid version?

Kindest regards,

Mozie

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mozie,

Thanks for checking out our plugins. Sorry for the delayed response; our forums have been a bit busier than usual lately!

Yes, you can do exactly what you described with Image Widgets Plus! You can add a slideshow with each image linked to the affiliate page, or you could also add several instances of the widget, each with a static image linked to the affiliate page.

You can add text to the widget if you’d like – a title for the widget (displayed above the widget), widget text (displayed below the widget), and then the image titles and captions, if set, will be displayed with each image.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I create slideshows for affiliate offers?’ is closed to new replies.