Can I create 2 different types of calendars

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Can I create 2 different types of calendars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janine McNaughton
    Participant

Hi I am trying to create two calendars but cannot work out how to add a 2nd one.

We have one calender for markets etc but would like a seperate one on a different page for Christmas Markets is this possible to have two different calenders?

Courtney

Hello Janine

To create an additional full width calendar, I’d suggest you create a standard page and insert a shortcode to achieve the desired effect. We do offer Calendar View Shortcodes should help guide you and Widget Shortcodes would include additional ways to add calendars.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Janine McNaughton
    Participant

thank you

I still cant get it to work. I have tried using this code [tribe_events] on the 2nd page. It just doesn’t connect. I am guessing because we dont have ( i think ) the pro version? I assumed by paying the $89 fee we would have full access.

Am i missing something?

Courtney

Hi Janine

I did some more investigating into this.

We deliberately disallow multiple inclusions of the [tribe_events] shortcode. Some page builders render it once, early, for some reason – possibly to gather info – and again later, this time to actually display it within the page.

A use at your own risk workaround can be found though. Add this snippet to either your child theme’s functions.php file or use the My Custom Functions plugin. 

add_action( 'init', function() {
        add_shortcode( 'tribe_events', function( $atts ) {
            $shortcode = new Tribe__Events__Pro__Shortcodes__Tribe_Events( $atts );
            return $shortcode->output();
        } );
    }, 100 );

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I create 2 different types of calendars’ is closed to new replies.