Can I control who gets the emails notifications for new events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can I control who gets the emails notifications for new events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Halagan
    Participant

Great Plug-in! I’ve set up Events Calendar Pro for a client and an editor needs to receive the new event emails. Is there a way to change this email from the site administrator?

Josh
    Participant

Hello Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It sounds like you’re using this in conjunction with our Community Events plugin? If so, you can update a list emails to be notified whenever a new event is submitted. This can be done under the “Events Settings” -> “Community” tab and within the “Alerts” section there.

If you aren’t using the Community Events plugin can you give me more details on what action would initiate the notification to the Editor?

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello phal1078,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I control who gets the emails notifications for new events?’ is closed to new replies.