Can I change the first work day in the week to be Sunday in the calendar view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can I change the first work day in the week to be Sunday in the calendar view?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yuval Yeret
    Participant

In Israel Sunday is the first working day – and working week goes Sunday-Thursday. Is there a way I can change the default calendar view to reflect that?

And is there a way to tell the calendar view to do Sunday-Thursday when viewed within a certain geo-location (Israel) and Monday-Friday elsewhere?

Yuval Yeret
    Participant

I figured out how to change WEEK STARTS ON at the WP level. now – is there a way to do personalize it on a geo-based level? any idea?

Cliff

Hi Yuval.

You are correct about the setting being at the WordPress level. You can see our KB article about it at Changing the first day of the week.

It is the start_of_week option.

We do not have a code snippet for a dynamic different start day of the week, but you could probably leverage the option_start_of_week filter hook from WordPress core — see documentation for get_option().

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I change the first work day in the week to be Sunday in the calendar view?’ is closed to new replies.