Can I add tabs similar to the link included?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I add tabs similar to the link included?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

I’d like to be able to add additional information to each post, similar to the tabs used in the link below. Is this possible?

http://pnamp.org/event/5562

ThanksPaul

Hunter

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to our Pre-Sales Channel 🙂

It would definitely possible to achieve tabs similar to the site you linked to with some custom development. We unfortunately don’t offer support through our Pre-Sales Channel nor custom development for our Premium support members, but we are always more than happy to point users in the right direction.

I hope this helps answer your question and please let me know if you have any other inquiries. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I add tabs similar to the link included?’ is closed to new replies.