Can Events pro do 'push' style events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can Events pro do 'push' style events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanne Rogers
    Participant

Hi,

I have the full events calendar pro package, including aggregate and community events and tickets. I understand that you can pull events to fill your calendar, but is there a way you can set the calendar to ‘push’ events to other calendars. So for example an organizer fills your calendar with events and wants to advertise their even on 3 other sites. Is there an API you can create or a way of the organizer sharing their events with other sites, so they don’t have to retype all the info on all the sites?

This could be a great selling point to pull people to my site, if they only need to upload the information once and I can then allow others to pull the information from there, or push it across to other calendars of their choice.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joanne!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

That’s an interesting question. There is no any built-in functionality to push events to another site. However, if both of your sites are WordPress based and use The Events Calendar plugin, you can import events using Event Aggregator and setting up a scheduled import using the site’s URL as source > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/import-from-feed-or-url/

If you are into development you may also want to check out the following article about using The Events Calendar REST API and see what’s possible with it > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/introduction-events-calendar-rest-api/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can Events pro do 'push' style events’ is closed to new replies.