can events list widget display horizontally?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions can events list widget display horizontally?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shailesh Tandel

Is it possible to make the widget “Events List” display the events horizontally? right now it displays them vertically only.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers – I would recommend this article on styling events widgets, as well as our themer’s guide, which is great for making more advanced customizations. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Shailesh Tandel

I am creating website on WordPress & I have installed The Events Calendar Plugin. After creating event I have posted it on home page using Evnts list but it’s appearing vertcally. Vertical is fine in mobile view but deskstop view should be horizontal. So can it be appeared horizontal on whichever page I wish to display it?
    Please response.
    Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shailesh,

We cannot provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum, but you would need to do a customization to display the events vertically in the Events List widget. I would recommend this article on styling events widgets, as well as our themer’s guide.

If you need further help with this, we’ll be happy to help you out over in our Events Calendar PRO forum (although please note that we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, even with a premium license), or you can also post in our community forum.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘can events list widget display horizontally?’ is closed to new replies.