Can ETP send email when RSVP stock is running low?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can ETP send email when RSVP stock is running low?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    barback
    Participant

I will sell tickets using WooCommerce but will also allow users to use the RSVP option and pay at the door.

I have to divide my total seats among two ticket options and the rsvp option

Woocommerce can send me low inventory email when either of the ticket “products” are running low, but I don’t see how I can get a similar warning when the RSVP stock is running low.

This is important as we will need to shift inventory from one ticket type to another as the event approaches.

Having my box office person bookmark the attendees list page might be the best solution for now, but a low-stock email would be a great feature!

George
    Participant

This is indeed a great feature idea – I believe that we are working on this for some future implementation of the plugin, but is unfortunately not possible at this time without customization beyond the scope of the forums here 🙁

Sorry to disappoint! But yes, this is an excellent feature idea and something we’d love to add to the plugin. Stay tuned to releases to see if something like this ever arrives in the plugin!

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can ETP send email when RSVP stock is running low?’ is closed to new replies.