Calender View & Listings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calender View & Listings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hannah`
    Participant

Hi

Is it possible to list the events and then have an option to view the calender?

Also.. do you know thy the calender on the widget is blurry?

George
    Participant

Hey Hannah,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’m not 100% certain what you mean by your question here – can you clarify exactly what you mean by listing events and then having an “option” to view the calendar?

As for your question about why your widget is blurry, this is because your custom theme is adding some text-shadow CSS styles that are the same color as the calendar font colors, so it’s looking blurry. To fix just the calendar grid widget, if you add the following custom CSS to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file, you should be able to have your widget looking crisp and clear:

.tribe-mini-calendar-wrapper {
        text-shadow: none !important;
    }

To remove the text-shadow from the list widget underneath, as well, add the following CSS too:

.tribe-events-adv-list-widget {
        text-shadow: none !important;
    }

If you need more specific removal of the text shadow effects, or other style changes, contact your theme developer and see if they can help out with specific style tweaks.

Let us know more about your first question, and if our CSS recommendations here help at all πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    George

Hannah`
    Participant

I can’t get the calender view to work!

They are listed here however when you view the calender it doesn’t work.

It would be good if the different event categories displayed in different colours.

George
    Participant

Hi Hannah,

I went to http://eventsboxuk.com/events and saw the events listed there fine. Then, when I tried going to the “Month” calendar view, that worked fine as well. Can you clarify what your exact issues are, and what you mean specifically about the “calendar view” not working for you? Be as detailed as possible, and take screenshots as well if possible.

Here’s a screenshot of the month view on your site as I see it β†’ https://cloudup.com/cu2frTssk5f

As for getting categories to be highlighted, I think we should first resolve the first issue before handling that, but if you want to work on that right now, the best solution I can think of is to use another plugin that’s free on the WordPress.org plugin repository called “The Events Calendar Category Colors”, many of our users use it and love it β†’ https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-category-colors/

George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calender View & Listings’ is closed to new replies.