Calender integration to allow customers to choose specified pickup locations.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calender integration to allow customers to choose specified pickup locations.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Hello,
    I’m not sure i’m in the right place.
    I’m interested in purchasing a plugin. I’m not sure if the plugins you offer will work for my needs.
    I’m a one man baking operation and have an order form created with gravity forms.
    I want a calender i can edit from my phone that is displayed on my website for customers to view my farmers market schedule.
    I want a drop down menu in my gravity order form to populate from this calender plugin. with only my scheduled dates selectable.
    I want the same calender to populate with the persons order when they place their order so i know which day to bring their order.( this should not be public)
    I also want reminder emails sent to both the customer and myself 48-24 hours prior to their order collection.
    do you have a product for this?
    thx
    Matt

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Matt,

You’ve got a very specific situation that you’ve outlined there. (Nice job on thinking it through!) But I’m afraid that our plugin is a simple calendaring plugin and doesn’t have many of the features you indicated you need. There might be an off-the-shelf solution out there for you, but I’m not familiar with it. To me, what you’ve described sounds like custom work that would require a web developer to implement.

I’m sorry we’re not able to meet your needs. Good luck with your search!

– Julie

(P.S. If you’re want to inquire about developers and what it might cost, you could try contacting WerkPress or The Mighty Mo! to see what they’d say about it.)

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Matt,

Oh, one other thought for you. Would something like Zapier be helpful? Perhaps it could connect up a couple of different services to make a system that would work for you.

Just a thought.

– Julie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calender integration to allow customers to choose specified pickup locations.’ is closed to new replies.