Calender – Filters have stopped working and page no longer scrolls.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calender – Filters have stopped working and page no longer scrolls.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

My calender has outright stopped:
    – Page Scrolling – I cant see past the 22nd Dec
    – Enabling filters to work

The calendar is here:
    https://simracewaydrivingschool.com/events/

This is a big problem for us as we\’re now in a live environment and my sales team can\’t book people in seats for the days they cant see.

Please help!

If it\’s more expedient please use your existing admin credentials to access to the site.

only change i have made to the site since this error has appeared was to update the woothemese helper plugin. However i have tried deactivating this and it doesn\’t fix (or impact at all) the problem.

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Chris
    Participant

Yep this is from your theme: http://screencloud.net/v/5YLn

Overflow-y would be anything below the fold on the y-axis (vertical). Your theme is hiding that.

You might be able to fix it by dropping:
    .no-touch body.smooth_scroll {
    overflow-y: auto !important;
    }
    into your theme’s style.css file

Jonathan Haswell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy,

It does not appear related to our plugin. I am unable to scroll down on any of your pages. It is likely that update to your theme caused the problem as the problem CSS is found within your theme’s CSS file. Regardless of what caused it Chris’ CSS snippet should fix it for you.

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calender – Filters have stopped working and page no longer scrolls.’ is closed to new replies.