Calender admin panel no info

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calender admin panel no info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    standupmagazin
    Participant

Hi Guys,

your plug in is one of the most vital part of http://www.standupmagazin.com as we keep track of Paddle Events around the world.

When I updated my website to the most current version of WP the site crashed to the point where I only could fixing it by rolling back the database pre update. Along the way I came across the following error message:

“Call to undefined function teccc_ignore_slug() in /home/content/83/5836483/html/wp-content/themes/wp-enlightened104-custom/theme-custom-functions.php on line 18”

According the the people who made the theme the interference comes from some “event-categories / slug”

Now that I am running on WP 4.2.1 things work fine except that the Calender Events overview is giving me this message on each column except “Event Title”: You need to log in and select an account in the options panel.

Right now I am a bit worried updating anything on my site, as I can’t afford another crash. Can you give me a possible insight from your end what might cause the problem? Can I update Events Clanedar PRO – Filter Bar and The events calendar Category Colors without crashing the site running on WP 4.2.1?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Mike

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

We are all running The Events Calendar and add on plugins on WordPress 4.2.2 without issues as you describe.

The undefined function error is not apart of our plugin:

teccc_ignore_slug()

That is apart of the The Events Calendar Category Colors plugin, which is not supported by us. This is a link to that plugin and where you can get support for it:

The Events Calendar Category Colors

is giving me this message on each column except “Event Title”: You need to log in and select an account in the options panel.

I am not seen this before do you have a screenshot of this?

Let me know and we can go from here.

Thanks

standupmagazin
    Participant

Hi Brian,

thanks for the info. Maybe I turn this plug in off for now and see what happens.

Was hoping to send you the screeshot but dont know how to attach it.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can put a screenshot in a service like Cloud Up:

https://cloudup.com/

And then share the link with us.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calender admin panel no info’ is closed to new replies.