Calendars Sharing Events?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendars Sharing Events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave

I have a client that has some stores that each do their own events on their store sites. And they have a Company Wide calendar that will have a calendar with Corporate events. They want to have all the Store events publish to the Corporate Calendar as well. And some Corporate events will need to published on the Store calendars. I thought about using multiple google calendars to do that but wondered if you system will allow me to do this? I hope so as I really like what you’ve created in your Pro version. Thanks!

Leah

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your interest. You could potentially achieve something similar by using Corporate, Store, and Company Wide categories for events, and then calling calendars showing only specific categories. I recommend that you download our free core plugin and experiment. It has all the same category functionality of the PRO version, so you would be able to test if it would work for your project.

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendars Sharing Events?’ is closed to new replies.