Calendars not importing from Google Calendars as scheduled

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Calendars not importing from Google Calendars as scheduled

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hello,

We’re using the events calendar with the event aggregator that I want to import events from a single Google calendar. I have it setup appropriately and ran the first import fine. I then added a couple new test events on that Google Cal and set it to import every 30 minutes, but it has never done another import.

Any help would be appreciated.

As a separate question. Will it place a map if the event being imported from Google has an address associated with it?

Thanks
    Paul

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry about your issues with the importer. Let me try to help you solve this.

I would like to ask you to share 2 things with me, so I can give you better support.

1. A screenshot of your Event Aggregator System Status, which you can find at the bottom of Events > Help and it looks like this: https://cloudup.com/ctzs46Y7M7t

2. The link to the feed(s) which you are trying to import.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
    Andras

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendars not importing from Google Calendars as scheduled’ is closed to new replies.