calendar/event list on the home page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions calendar/event list on the home page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    laura
    Participant

Hi I am looking to have the full upcoming event list/calendar view on the home page of my site beneath a slider. I’ve add the events list template tag to the home page for now, but I need the full upcoming events list/calendar to be able to show. is there a shortcode I can use for this? or something I can add that will work?
    Also… would like to add thumbnails for the events to this list… have not found a featured image area to do so. please advise. I appreciate your help!

Rob

Hi again Laura. Thanks for the note here. At this point pretty much all the loop-related functions can be found right here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/the-events-calendar-template-tags-loop-functions/. There isn’t really a way to get the exact same calendar that appears at /events (the fully-formatted offering with toggles, hovers etc) via template tags exclusively, but you may be able to hack something together. Sorry I couldn’t offer up more on that end.

I believe I’ve addressed the thumbnail point in the other thread so let’s keep the discussion going there on that point.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar/event list on the home page’ is closed to new replies.