Calendar won't show

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar won't show

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ruud.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ruud
    Participant

Hi!

The calendar on this website: http://www.cvah.nl/markten/ doesn’t show, since….only very recently. The individual events, on the other hand, do show up by themselves. I mean, when I add or edit an event in WordPress I can view them live. so I guess the issue must be related to the calender view. I only use list view, but when I adopt other views, they won’t work either.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
    Ruud

Geoff B.

Good evening Ruud and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the calendar no longer displaying properly for you. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The first 3 things I would try are:

1. Try different setting for Events template under Events -> Settings -> Display
    2. Try changing the Events URL slug under Events -> Settings -> General
    3. Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Ruud
    Participant

I tried the first two, to no avail. The third check however was a succes, in the sense that the calendar showed up again. Next I deactivated the most recent plugins I installed, turned out the E-Learning plugin LearnDash LMS conflicts. Which is too bad.

Geoff B.

Good evening Ruud,

Thank you for taking the time to write back.

I cannot guarantee anything, but I would be interested in looking at how this plugin conflicts with ours.

If you do not mind, could you please send me a copy of that plugin via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Ruud
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar won't show’ is closed to new replies.