Calendar won't load beyond current month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar won't load beyond current month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    highlightstudios
    Participant

Hi, I’m having issues with my calendar. It won’t load any month but the current month we are in. I have tried disabling the plugins to see if there are any errors and cannot find the bug thats keeping it from loading. Please see the link below for the page that the calendar is on.

Thank you!

Geoff

Hi there Taylor and thanks for getting in touch! Sorry for the issue here, but let’s see if we can figure out what’s happening together. 🙂

I’ve seen other similar instances where clicking the “Next” and “Previous” month links triggers the loading spinner but never actually loads just like what you’re describing here. In these cases, the common trend was a conflict with the theme.

Does the same issue happen when you activate a default theme like Twenty Fourteen? Please give that a try and let me know what you find.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Taylor! Just checking in to see if switching to a default theme had any effect here on the issue–please let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Geoff

Hey Taylor! This thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar won't load beyond current month’ is closed to new replies.