Calendar will not load upcoming month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar will not load upcoming month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebekah
    Participant

I’m having problems with the calendar not loading on my website (www.my-broadsheet.com). For example, right now, if I look at my Calendar page (www.my-broadsheet.com/events/) it will show October. However, if I click the link to go to November it will never load. I had this problem before and it fixed itself when WordPress sent out an upgrade. However, it once again isn’t working. Using the search function seems to have the same problem as well.
    How can I fix this?

Best

Rebekah

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Rebekah! That’s a great question! I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with the calendar. Let’s see if we can get to the bottom of this together.

First, would you mind confirming that this same behavior happens when you’ve changed your theme to Twenty Twelve and deactivated all other plugins?

Then, I would appreciate it if you would paste the System Information that you can find on our Settings page. To locate it, click on “Events” in the left sidebar of the Admin interface. In the subheadings under “Events”, you should now see “Help”. Click on that, and scroll to the bottom of the page that is takes you to. There, you’ll see a box with a black background. Please copy all of the text there using ctrl-a (Windows) or cmd-a (Mac), and paste it in a reply to this thread.

Also, do you know what change you made that precipitated this behavior resurfacing?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Rebekah. As it’s been a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar will not load upcoming month’ is closed to new replies.