Calendar Widgets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Widgets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

I have two issues with the widgets from tribe events plugin.
    1. When using the list events widget I get the following error under ‘Upcoming Classes and Events’ as show in the URL provided.
    Error Message

2. In the second screen, as shown in the attached URL, is the screenshot from the inner pages sidebar which was using the Events Calender widget under ‘Classes and Events Calender’ is now running blank.
    Blank Widget

Strangely both of these widgets were working fine until yesterday day.

Thank you.

George
    Participant

Hey Charmaine,

Thanks for reaching out to us – I’m sorry about your issues! It seems like you were trying to post screenshots in your post here, but they didn’t post. Can you try posting them again?

You should be able to upload your screenshots to your WordPress site’s media library, or to something like Dropbox.com or with an app like CloudUp. Then you can just share a direct link to those uploaded images and we’ll take a closer look at your issues.

In the meantime, can you clarify these pieces of information:
    1. What version of The Events Calendar do you have active on your site?
    2. What version of Events Calendar PRO do you have active on your site?

Thank you!
    George

Charmaine Taylor
    Participant
    Mark Svetik
    Participant

The widgets also stopped working for me. The calendar widget won’t show the calendar, but will show the title & separator bar. It was working fine two days ago.

The problem may also be effecting shortcodes through Event Rocket since I haven’t been able to add them in as a replacement to the widgets.

Mark Svetik
    Participant

Update:
    Apparently there was an issue with the license keys being removed and it prevented the update without my realizing. I re-entered the keys and updated again. The problem appears to be fixed for me now.

I wish you luck on getting your problem fixed Charmaine.

Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

I have not received a response regarding this issue. Can someone take a look at it and get back to me.

Thank you,

Charmaine

George
    Participant

Hi Charmaine,

Apologies for the delay here!

Can you address the original questions I left in this thread on June 24? Namely:

1. What version of The Events Calendar do you have active on your site?
    2. What version of Events Calendar PRO do you have active on your site?

Further, based on Mark’s input from above, can you check to see if your license keys are entered and valid on your site?

Thanks!
    George

Charmaine Taylor
    Participant

Hi George,

Below is a link to the information you requested:

http://screencast.com/t/lal8X3vO

Strangely there is a message that appears which seems different from other messages (see link below).

http://screencast.com/t/c5Givzkh

Do you know why this message regarding my license key is appearing? Also, how can we get the updated versions?

Thanks,
    Charmaine

George
    Participant

Hi Charmaine,

Thanks for sharing that information. You will definitely need to upgrade here before we can proceed any further – the mis-matched version numbers alone could be the source of most, if not all, of your issues here.

If you don’t get update notices in your site admin area, you should be able to log in any time at http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads and get the latest versions of all licensed plugins 🙂

Get the latest versions, install them on your site, add your license key back in, and let us know if that helps!

Cheers – and thanks for your patience.
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Widgets’ is closed to new replies.