Calendar Widget – Show multiple day events at the bottom.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Widget – Show multiple day events at the bottom.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

I would like to show events going on for multiple days in an extra section wihin the calendar widget list. Please push me into the right direction.

Thanks! Ben

Barry

Hi Ben, sounds like an interesting customization 🙂

Our Themer’s Guide, tutorials and technical docs are going to be useful in a general sense here:

In essence this is probably going to be based on customizing the pro/widgets/mini-calendar-widget.php template and pulling in a new template of your own – or just dropping in some custom code to present this additional list of multiday events.

From there I guess you have a choice of working some magic to retrieve only multiday events or else you could retrieve all events in a given month and retain/display only those that are multiday, which may be easier (and you could use tribe_get_events() to form a custom query for this purpose).

Does that help?

bernhardprange
    Participant

Hey Barry,
    I resolved it now in
    pro/widgets/mini-calendar/list.php
    with:
    <?php if( tribe_event_is_multiday() == false ) { } ?>
    and
    <?php if( tribe_event_is_multiday() == true ) { } ?>

Barry

Excellent!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Widget – Show multiple day events at the bottom.’ is closed to new replies.