Calendar widget on a single page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar widget on a single page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Albert

hi guys! i´m wondering how to add the calendar widget to a single page, is it possible? I´m trying it with plugins like “widgets on page” but it does not show it (and it is wonrking on a simple sidebar…), is there any kind of code to paste it? thanks a lot! great work.

Rob

Hi Albert. It should be doable if your theme accounts for page-specific sidebars; otherwise, have you checked out what can be done with template tags (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation )? Sounds like, while not widgets per se, this could allow you the flexibility to display event data as you wanted.

Albert

Hi Rob, Sure! This documentation should be ok, but i don´t really know how to use it: tribe_calendar_mini_grid()
    Is there any documentation to learn it, please? Thanks!

Albert

i´m trying this: but it does not show the minicalendar… can you let me know where to find more 🙂 thanks!

Albert

uops! sorry…. i´m trying this: , but nothing…

Albert

ops! code is not allowed… i mean the php codewith tribe_calendar_mini_grid() inside

Rob

Hey Albert. Sorry about the inconvenience; we’ll be adding a more substantive code solution down the road, but until then you should be able to use < code > to drop code into the forum. IE:
    This is my code, right here.
    If you want to paste in the code you’re having problems with, I can get our dev Jonah – who wrote most of that documentation – to take a look and try to point you in the right direction.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar widget on a single page’ is closed to new replies.