Calendar Widget – no mouse-overs or clickable links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Widget – no mouse-overs or clickable links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nathan

Latest version of Calendar Pro and WordPress but when I insert the calendar widget, I don’t get any mouse overs and while the dates appear to be hyperlinks, nothing happens when you click them. A quick look at the page source shows that the links and mouse overs should be working so am unsure if it is a theme issue or what. Website is http://thestthomasblog.com

Thanks

Rob

Hey Nathan. Just checked it out on your site, and it looks like something’s up here – my guess is it’s related to your theme/plugins, since I just tested this on the default 2011 theme and that widget is working fine.

Could this be a conflict with another plugin or the theme? Would suggest deactivating other plugins to see if that could be an issue, or revert back to the 2011 theme if that doesn’t do the trick…just so we can confirm that it is not widespread.

Also, to confirm: you’re on 2.0.1, right?

Nathan

Resolved!! I am annoyed with myself for not doing as you suggested! The plugin that was causing the issue was ‘WordPress plugin random post slider’ by Gopi.R

Deactivated it and everything works like a dream!

Thanks so much for the help.

Rob

Ah, excellent to hear. Thanks for the follow-up; glad to see we were able to get this resolved.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Widget – no mouse-overs or clickable links’ is closed to new replies.