Calendar Widget link to Archive of Events and not Single Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Calendar Widget link to Archive of Events and not Single Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tiago
    Participant

When a user hover a day in the calendar widget they get a list of events in a tiny bubble and than they have to decide on which event details to see based on tiny text crumbed in that bubble. I’d like the user to be able to simply click on a day in the widget calendar and go to the archive of events in that day where he can make decisions on which single event to see based seeing the events Thumbnails, Excerpts, Time etc…

I could hide via CSS the bubble (not ideal) but the day links in the widget does not follow to the archive…

Would you have a filter funciton I could use in my functions.php that would not print bubble and make the day links follow through the archive of that day?

Barry

Hi Tiago, I understand completely and please also accept my apologies for the delay in responding to you – we do endeavour to have a 24hr response time (not counting weekends) and clearly this thread has slipped through the gaps.

You could actually remove the “bubble” completely if you edit your code. Also – you may well be aware of this – you can click through from the calendar to a list of events for a specific day. By default, the actual date (ie “17” for the 17th of a given month) provides this link.

Once again you could change things round so that all events listed in the grid square use this same link.

The best way to learn about this stuff is to read up on our Themer’s Guide and do some experimenting 🙂

Casey
    Participant

Tiago,
    I’m going to close this thread out since we haven’t heard back from you. Feel free to start another thread is this is still an issue. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Widget link to Archive of Events and not Single Event’ is closed to new replies.