calendar widget does not work correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events calendar widget does not work correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

The calendar widget is not showing corr4ect number of events, nor am I able to select a category. In the drop down filter menu, when clicked, a spinning ball appears for 15-30 seconds, and then the menu opens real quickly but I can’t click on anything as the window closes immediately. I can try to keep it open with the control key but any selection made is not saved.

Also, in settings for pro, I am unable to change default for calendar view. It is stuck on default of list. If I select MONTH from menu and save, when I refresh admin page it is back to LIST.

This bad behavior forces me to use the calendar list widget instead.

Barry

Hi Bill – in the first instance can I ask you to update The Events Calendar to 3.5.1 and see if that addresses any of these issues?

Bill
    Participant

2 out of three in baseball is great, but…(LOL)

– I am now able to set display and save (Month, list, day)
    – The number of days shown as set in display settings is now working. But I don’t know if that was because of 3.5 or an improvement from 3.5.1 as what was happening was even though default display was 5 events it was only showing the last two events in March and not showing the next three in April.

Unfortunately using the calendar widget in any sidebar produces a spinning ball and inability to select a category.

Barry

The widget issue has me stumped: we did test our widgets with and without categories prior to release and I’m not seeing the problem now, either (locally, that is).

I wonder if something else is impacting? Can you try deactivating all other plugins and reverting to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve then test to see if the widget operates as expected in the admin environment?

Let us know!

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar widget does not work correctly’ is closed to new replies.