Calendar view shows last month (may) instead of current month

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar view shows last month (may) instead of current month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Meredith
    Participant

My event calendar has been working well for the past several months, but since June 1, the month view of the calendar is still showing May. Here is the link: http://stanlycvb.com/blog/events/month/
    I have not changed anything such as added other plugins, etc. Thanks for your help!

Rob

Hi there Meredith. Thanks for the note, and for reaching out. Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Does this persist even after updating to the 2.0.7 release that was released today?

Let me know. Please also try resaving your permalinks page and let me know if the issue persists. I can try to troubleshoot from there.

Meredith

Hi Rob,
    Sorry for the delayed response. I wanted to go ahead and update wordpress as well. Now that all the updates are complete, the calendar has moved to june, but now is “stuck” on June 11th. So when you view all events June 11th is highlighted on the month view. Thanks for your help!

Joyce Grace

Hello Meredith,

Just so we can be sure we’re ruling out all the possibilities where problems usually occur, can you confirm that you’ve done all of the following?

1. Are you running the latest version of WordPress?
    2. Are you running the latest versions of our plugins (2.0.7)?
    3. Have you tried deactivating all other plugins to rule out a conflict?
    4. Have you tried reverting to the Twenty Eleven theme to see if it’s something with your theme?
    5. Try setting your permalinks to ‘postname’ in Settings > Permalinks?
    6. Try refreshing your permalinks by visiting Settings > Permalinks (it does it automatically)?
    7. Try increasing the PHP memory for your website: http://www.dailyblogging.org/wordpress/increase-wordpress-memory-limit/?

Knowing that you’ve taken all these steps will really help us source the issue you for you. It is rare that weird quirks like this are not solved by one of the above steps.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar view shows last month (may) instead of current month’ is closed to new replies.