Calendar view reporting incorrect URL

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar view reporting incorrect URL

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hey guys. This should be fixed as of 2.0.4. Can you confirm whether or not it is still an issue after updating?

Jeremy
    Participant

Hmm, actually, no I have updatd to 2.0.4 and when I deactivate my SEO plugin where I had made the above mods that addressed the canonical bug, I return the former situation where the canonical url is set to the url of the first post in the list. As soon as I turn the SEO plugin back on, the canonical URL switches to the one I had set there.

Maybe the plugin links reported by Will were fixed? From what I see the situation remains the same on my site.

Rob

Hey Jeremy. Did you re-save your permalinks after the 2.0.4 activation, then try this again with new events? That may have some bearing here but let me know if not and I can get Nick to take another look.

Jeremy
    Participant

Hi Rob – sorry it took me so long to respond. I updated to 2.0.5 this morning and that reminded me to check on this…

After the update, I deactivated my SEO plugin (where my workaround resides) and resaved the permalinks on my site. I am still seeing a situation where on all of the listings pages, the canonical url reports as the url of the first post on the list, instead of the url of the listings page itself.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Rob

Thanks Jeremy. It definitely sounds like something else is at play here; are you fine continuing to work with the workaround, or do you want to try the deactivation/conflict identification route again?

Jeremy
    Participant

fwiw I am no longer seeing this behavior under 2.0.7 and WP 3.4 – I am not sure exactly where it changed but it is all good now. The events page no longer reports any canonical url, which works just fine. Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Awesome to hear Jeremy! If you need anything else, just let us know 🙂

Cheers,
    Jonah

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar view reporting incorrect URL’ is closed to new replies.