Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar View

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jonny
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Keep up the great work!
    I have a question regarding table.php
    In my full page calendar it shows the single dates in td cells for each month (out-of-the-box default), e.g..
    1, 2, 3, etc
    Is there anyway of showing the date as Monday 04 August inside the <div id=”daynum_??” …

Hope this makes sense and you can help in any way.

Thanks,
    Jonny

Joyce Grace

Hello Jonny,

Can you show us a screenshot of what you mean? It might help us understand visually 🙂

That being said, we don’t normally support customizations, but we do try if it is a quick fix.

Have you checked out our documentation pages? That might have what you’re looking for: https://theeventscalendar.com/themers-guide-to-the-events-calendar/

Also we have a Themer’s guide here: https://theeventscalendar.com/themers-guide-to-the-events-calendar/

Why don’t you give those a go first and let us know what you find there that might make things more specific for us to help you.

Thanks!

Jonny
    Participant

Hi Joyce, thanks for the reply.
    I feel pretty confident with most customisations. I’ve read all the docs. Cant seem to find anyhting relating to table.php
    To visual better,
    take the standard looking ‘big’ default calendar of events..
    I have a client who wants something similar to…

The Book Club

So i need to extend the dates in the calendar from a single number e.g ‘3’ to display Friday 3 August.
    Is that clearer?
    Thanks

Joyce Grace

Ah I see. Ok, I will see if someone is available to help you, if it’s a quick fix. It is a customization request though, so no guarantees, very sorry 🙁

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jonny,

Not sure how to do this myself so I’m pushing it up the ladder again. Sorry for the delay. I should have an answer for you in the next day or two.

Thanks for your patience.

– Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jonny,

So I heard back from the developer and we have a filter for the linked calendar days which you should be able to use to change the format. The filter is tribe_get_linked_day() and you can find it in /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/template-tags.php

I hope that helps but let me know if you need anything else.

– Jonah

Jonny
    Participant

Hey Jonah,
    Super thanks for getting back. I’ll take a look into the filter.
    Much appreciated,
    Jonny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.