Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brittany
    Participant

All of the images on the Calendar Month View are the same after the recent update.

Also, there were events that were not displaying on the mobile calendar, but were published as normal on the desktop calendar. I had to recreate the event for it to show on both.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brittany!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

Let me help you find the source of that problem.

First, if the issue started happening after a recent update, you can try to downgrade to a previous version where the issue was not present. You can learn how to do this in the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

The images in the month view are not something our plugins show by default, so this could either be a modification made by your theme or a template customization on your site.

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Brittany
    Participant

Hello!

I have done all of the above and still no changes. Even when removing the
    modification to add the images on the month view and using the extension
    available from the events calendar website, it still shows all of the same
    image.

Thanks in advance for helping me find the cause of this!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for following up with this.

Even when removing the modification to add the images on the month view and using the extension available from the events calendar website, it still shows all of the same image.

Could you please let us know more about this modification? Are you making a template customization?

Can you also point us to which extension you are referring to? I’m trying to understand how the images are added to each event in the first place.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.