Calendar Tool Tip – Formatting Text So It Does Not Break Words By Wrapping

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Tool Tip – Formatting Text So It Does Not Break Words By Wrapping

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

I ‘m having issues where words are breaking apart when wraping to the next line. Words should wrap and not break apart. Here’s a look at what I am seeing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw54cj5l7prz7yl/Screenshot%202017-05-31%2015.38.35.png?dl=0

Cliff

Hi, Linda.

There might be some CSS rules from your theme or another plugin affecting the display here. If you share a link to your site where I can see this, I might be able to take a quick look and see if I can offer a suggestion to fix this.

Linda
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Linda
    Participant

Thanks for that. I was able to get the words to stop breaking. Is there a way to prevent the text from floating right of the image?

Cliff

This should help with that request:

body.post-type-archive-tribe_events .tribe-events-tooltip .tribe-events-event-thumb {
    float: none;
    }

Please know that styling is not part of our Scope of Support / Terms, but we do go a bit over-and-above from time-to-time.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Tool Tip – Formatting Text So It Does Not Break Words By Wrapping’ is closed to new replies.