Calendar Stopped Importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Calendar Stopped Importing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

I got the calendar to upload one time- although the times were not correct. Now, I’m getting this error every time I try to use the Ical Importer. Please help.

Cliff

Hi Jonathan.

Unfortunately, there’s a substantial bug where version 4.2.4 of our iCal Importer plugin is setting all the imported events to have the same start time. You might try downgrading to version 4.2.3 and see if this helps with your issue.

If this is what you’re experiencing, I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Jonathan
    Participant

Please notify me when this update releases. Also, I can not download the old 4.2.3 because that version isn’t available on the linked page.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hey there, just a heads up that we released iCal Importer 4.2.5 moments ago and it included a fix for this issue. Please do update when you have the chance and definitely let us know if you continue to have any issues at all.

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on a fix.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Stopped Importing’ is closed to new replies.