Calendar showing ALL events in a custom page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar showing ALL events in a custom page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    naska
    Participant

I’m feeling a little dumb not finding a way to do this simple task…

I just installed the plugin on WordPress and I found that under the url mywebsite.com/events/ the nice calendar with all the events will show up.
    What if i want to include that same calendar in another page? For example in another page with the url: mywebsite.com/calendar/
    ?
    What’s the code?

Thanks

Geoff

Hi there, Alberto! Thanks so much for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. We hope you’re enjoying the plugins so far. πŸ™‚

No need to feel dumb! You’re doing everything correctly, I assure you.

The plugin offers one single calendar. That’s what you seeing at /events.

You can change the “slug” of the calendar so it shows up on /calendar instead. To do that, head over to Events > Settings from the WordPress dashboard and change the “Events URL slug” setting (screenshot). Change it from “events” to “calendar” and your calendar will now be at [your-site]/calendar.

If you’re looking to add the same calendar in both places, that is possible too, but requires a third-party plugin calledΒ Event Rocket. We don’t support that plugin here, but it does contain shortcodes that would allow you to embed the calendar on other pages as well.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

naska
    Participant

Oh yeah that’s great!
    Brilliant solution, as an engineer i was looking for the hardest way, instead of looking at the settings eheheh

Perfectly fixed. Thanks for support. BTW the plugin is fantastic, keep supporting it! πŸ™‚

Geoff

Awesome, thanks Alberto! So glad that worked and I can definitely relate to “looking for the hardest way”. Thankfully, the plugins have your back and try to make your life a little easier. πŸ™‚

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but we’d love it if you shared your thoughts about the plugin on our review page. Thanks again for your support.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar showing ALL events in a custom page?’ is closed to new replies.