calendar scheduler

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions calendar scheduler

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kama

Hi,

I came across your plugin through the Avada theme. I like the theme and plugin. I have a need though, a scheduler from the user side. I want to be able to have the visitor/user be able to schedule times they want with in available dates. Can any of your plugins do that? For instance, I will have 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday available, and have several hours available for a webinar. I want to give the visitors the ability to schedule their own times, and then have that scheduler send out an email to that person. Cah your plugins do this?

Thank you

Kama

Nico

Hey Kama,

Thanks for reaching out to and also for your interest in our products!

Unfortunately I don’t think our plugins covers exactly the functionality you describe. The closest you can get to this with our solution is the following:

• You can create events for the Webminars (one per ‘free slot’) and add tickets (paid or just RSVP) so users can ‘book’ the webminar.
    • When customers buy the ticket for the webminar (event), they get an email with the ticket (you can add custom text to it).
    • Webminar/Events can have a limited stock for tickets or RSVP.

The downside is tickets do not play well with Recurring Events (yet), so if your webminars take place every week at the same time and you want to add tickets to it, you’ll need to create an individual event for each webminar. Instead of creating a series of recurring events (feature of Events Calendar PRO).

If you would like to try the set-up I mentioned, just go ahead and purchase the add-on Event Tickets Plus (enabled paid tickets feature), and try it out. If you feel it won’t work for the project, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Please let me know if you think this might work for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Kama

Nico,

Hmmm… it sounds doable. I do have another question based on your input. When a person RSVPʻs to a ticket does that RSVP show up on the calendar automatically?

As well, does this described process require both Events Calendar Pro and Tickets Plus? If so, is there a price deal?

Thank You!

Kama

Nico

Hey Kama,

Thanks for following up!

When a person RSVPʻs to a ticket does that RSVP show up on the calendar automatically?

Not on the calendar, when a user RSVPs it’s name + email go to and attendees list in the back-end (which you can manage to show up in the front-end with a snippet). If the event is full you can show a ‘Sold Out’ (or whatever) note on the calendar.

does this described process require both Events Calendar Pro and Tickets Plus?

If you plan to use RSVP you just need Event Tickets (free). While if you need to actually sell the tickets you’ll also need Event Tickets Plus. And finally Events Calendar PRO will enable recurring events, shortcodes, extra events view, and some more features. So I guess it all depends on your project needs! Also buying any premium add-on will give you access to premium support.

If so, is there a price deal?

Not for now… We are working on product bundle deals, hopefully they’ll be available soon in our website.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else,
    Best,
    Nico

Kama

Thank you Nico!

Kama

One more question:

Do any of your plugins show attendance to an event, either solo or on the calendar.

Nico

Hey Kama,

Thanks for following-up!

Do any of your plugins show attendance to an event, either solo or on the calendar.

Not sure if I get what you mean, correct me if I missunderstood please… On the single event page, you’ll see the remaining tickets and the ones that had been reserved or bought (ie: 5 out of 10 available). You can also add a snippet to show a ‘Sold Out’ sign in the event. It’s also possible to show a list with the attendees names by include some code on the template.

Please let me know if that answers your question,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘calendar scheduler’ is closed to new replies.