Calendar Says "No Posts Found" After Upgrade to PRO 3.0.3 (Thesis Theme)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Says "No Posts Found" After Upgrade to PRO 3.0.3 (Thesis Theme)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Beth
    Participant

I posted this in another thread, but since they were discussing a different theme, I thought I’d start a new topic.

After upgrading to The Events Calendar 3.0.1 and The Events Calendar Pro 3.0.3, my Events Page is showing the following error:

“If there were posts in the database, you’d be seeing them. Try creating a post, and see if that solves your problem.”

Calendar Page: http://deals.ingoodcents.com/events
    Wordpress 3.5.2
    Thesis Theme 1.8.2
    The Events Calendar 3.0.1
    The Events Calendar PRO 3.0.3
    The Events Calendar: Facebook Events 3.0

**My database prefix is not the standard WP_.

I do see the events on my dashboard and in my database. My individual events are still working, though they look horrible (http://deals.ingoodcents.com/event/pottery-barn-kids-story-time-2/2013-12-31).

Switching themes is not an option for me, as I’ve had my entire site professionally designed around this theme, which is a highly used professional theme, and would have to start from scratch. This is the only plugin I’ve ever had an issue with. Typically only the CSS/design conflicts with my theme and full page view does not work at all, but I’ve worked around those. This is the first issue I’ve had that I couldn’t fix with a bit of CSS coding.

On a side note, I hate that every time this plugin updates, I have to spend a bunch of time adjusting my CSS to make it fit back within the post area and look professional. Everything is always all over the place. Thesis has an area to customize CSS on any plugin without editing the plugin itself, so updates are never an issue. It’s really annoying that, with this plugin, each update changes enough that the custom CSS no longer works and I have to redo it.

Beth
    Participant

I rolled back my plugins to the following and everything is working again. This is unfortunate, since Facebook events is creating many duplicate venues/organizers, so I was looking forward to the ability to merge those.

Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11
    Community Events 1.0.5
    Facebook Events 1.0.5

Ian
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem.

Beth
    Participant

Ian, I don’t think it’s a priority on their list to get the plugin to play well with Thesis right now. To get it to work, I had to roll back to the following version:

The Events Calendar 2.0.11
    Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11
    Community Events 1.0.5
    Eventbrite Tickets 1.0.5
    Facebook Events 1.0.4 / 1.0.5 (either is fine; 1.0.5 recommended)
    WooTickets 1.0 / 1.0.1 (either is fine; 1.0.1 recommended)

Leah

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delay in response here. We definitely hope to get The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO working nicely with Thesis, but you’re right that we cannot prioritize it right now since we have so much support need for general 3.0 update issues. I apologize for the inconvenience this creates.

If either of you recently purchased or renewed Events Calendar PRO and are interested in a refund, please email us at pro (at) tri.be. My apologies again.

Best,
    Leah

Ellen
    Participant

I’m in the same boat. Using Thesis, and I am going to roll back to Events calendar 2.0.11 and calendar pro 2.0.11. Just letting you know so you have an idea of the number of us out here using your product with the same problem.

fdlrs
    Participant

I am also using Thesis and the upgrade broke the calendar. I will roll back based on the experience of others. When I click the calendar link, it says there are no posts in the DB though when I list the events, they are all there. This is a client site, which I licensed with the earlier version. EventBrite broke Thesis in that version and I was hoping its issues would be worked out in the upgrade but I guess not. I am also not using the wp_ prefix for my tables if that matters….

Hope to see these problems resolved soon as I need the fix for the issue of displaying recurring events more than once on the grid calendar…
    Thanks,

Melissa R.

fdlrs
    Participant

I don’t need a refund, however, I downloaded 3.0, which per above, broke the calendar. Just downloaded 2.011 Pro and EventsBrite, rolled back and it all works but now the dashboard tells me I am out of installs. This will need to be fixed when the plugin is ready for Thesis users as I am being penalized for a download that was not usable….

Thanks!

Melissa R.

Rob

Hi fldrs and the rest of the folks in this thread. Thanks for the follow-up – I can understand your frustration here. We are continually working to optimize the plugin to better integrate with a wider range of themes, and we realize Thesis is a widely used one. Know that the ball is rolling on that and I apologize we couldn’t offer you an immediate solution.

In terms of the license key linking, that’s luckily a relatively easy issue to address by following the steps here: https://theeventscalendar.com/finding-your-pro-license-key-re-downloading-the-plugin/#key_disconnect. If you’re still stuck from there feel free to email pro /a/ tri.be and I’ll get it sorted for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Says "No Posts Found" After Upgrade to PRO 3.0.3 (Thesis Theme)’ is closed to new replies.