Calendar pro presale question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar pro presale question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sympathy guru

Hello,

Just trying to understand your services and if they suite my needs:

I am doing a coaching website, and have several different packages available, examples:

1 session that last 1 hour

2 sessions that last 1 hour each, but I would also like the client to be able to book them either on different days or same days at different times or same time or consecutively.

4 packages that can be schedules once a week or one a day or 4 hrs consecutive or once a month etc

8 packages, with the same combinations.

I was wondering what add-ons I may need to accomplish all of that?

thanks in advance.

dc

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing sales and considering our products.

Based on your needs, you would definitely need the Event Tickets Plus plugin. In this case, you would be creating a ticket and within that ticket, would need to create additional options for the user to choose to mix and match the combination available. It would definitely require some setup, but the cool thing is once you have a specific combo set, you can save the fields of that ticket to reuse again in the future. So initial setup would be the most involved part. We do have a premium knowledgebase and guides to help you learn how to use this plugin.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar pro presale question’ is closed to new replies.