Calendar PRO Non-For-Profit Org-Canada

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar PRO Non-For-Profit Org-Canada

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Felipe Cattani

Hello

I work on ENACTUS St. Lawrence College campus Kingston/ON – Canada. We would like to have the PRO version of the calendar in our website, it will be a very useful tool, not only for our public but also for our staff. I would like to ask what is the canadian relative document for 501(c)3 designation letter.

Thank you very much.
    I`m looking forward to hear from you.

George
    Participant

Hey Felipe,

Thank you for your interest in the Non Profit program! I’m sorry to bear the news that I am not a lawyer or anything like that, and don’t know with certainty what the specific document is for Canadian proof-of-status for Non Profit entities.

We have, however, approved many Canadian non-profits in the past, as well as ones from all over the world. In my experience, we’ve received documents that are basically like tax returns, showing no taxes were owed for that year because of non-profit status. So something like that, or any of the documents here except for the one about revocation of status would be sufficient → http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/chrts/formspubs/menu-eng.html

It doesn’t have to be a specific form – just something that is:
    • Real, i.e. not counterfeit – that’s a crime!
    • From some level of the Canadian government
    • Has your organization name
    • Has some indicator of your non-profit status, like “0 taxes owed” on a return or a “non-profit application accepted” letter or something of that sort.

Does this information help? I hope so! Let me know if it does or if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar PRO Non-For-Profit Org-Canada’ is closed to new replies.